Blogging in Absentia

13 April 2011
piles of letters with stampsDear Readers,

Since the 4th of the month, I have not responded to your comments or followed you back to your sites. That's because I've been away the whole week. I was merely blogging in absentia. What I mean is that scheduled posts in my blog buffer have been doing the work for me and feigning my online presence. 

This note is a scheduled post as well. I am probably thousands of feet above the ground as you read this entry. You will hear from me in a day or two - once my family and I get back from vacation. In the mean time, enjoy the Adgitize selections that I saved up for you, will you? You can read more about the community from Google. 

Yours,
Teecup*
Copyright © 2012 Teecup Limited. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.